The new ia32-libs some questions

Hi Goswin,

I installed as suggested your new package amd64-archive_0.2_amd64.deb.

Question:

Are the packages debian-keyring and reprero needed ?

I read somwhrere, debian-keyring should no be used.

Question:

In sources.list i added this entry:

# Goswins
# deb http://amd64.debian.net/~goswin/amd64-archive/ ./
deb file:///var/lib/amd64-archive sid main contrib non-free
# deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/

I am running sid. Is this entry correct ?

Question:

I have installed ia32-libs in earlier days. Do I have to unintall them. When
installing amd64-archive, no dependency errors were shown.

Question:

You said, the new package is much easier to maintain, as it is smaller. You
said further, that it should now be possible, to install openoffice.org.
Well, I ran Openoffice.org, just before your package. But, I cannot update
openoffice.org, as there are dependency because of version mismatch. With the
new packages, so I understood, this should be fixed. Am I right ?

Question:

It seems to me, that you are the only one, who maintains Debian-AMD64. Is this
right ?

Best regards, and thanks for the work !!!!

Hans