Re: [update] More 32bit packages for amd64

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 09:59:43PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
 Check what apt-get wants to remove as it might remove the wrong
 thing. It works for me but you might have something else installed.
 Removing ia32-libs is intentional though.

Here it doesn't remove ia32-libs. But it seems, OOo runs fine besides
locale warnings:

Setup complete.  Running openoffice.org...
I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "de_DE.UTF-8"
I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "C"

As always, report success or failure please.

Done. ;-) And thanks for your work.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--