Re: Perfomance problems with NVidia

Hello Alexander,

I'm replying to the list because mail sent directly to your address
bounces [1].

Cheers,
tony

[1]
550_5.7.1_<Alexander.Jede@unibw-muenchen.de>..._Use_an_appropriate_SMTP_relay

http://www.unibw-muenchen.de/campus/RZ/Komm/Mail/EMail-Fehler.html

I'm not sure from the description as to whether your Uni's MX is unhappy
with my SMTP relay, or more likely the fact that my from address doesn't
match the domain of the SMTP relay.