Re: Wireless card + Access Point for amd64-debian

Hi,

A good access point can be found in the linksys
WRT54G.  It runs a form of Linux and the firmware
sources are available on the linksys support site in
relative compliance with the GPL, also available on CD
by request.

It supports WEP, WPA, and WPA-RADIUS, with the latest
firmware.

There are also third party firmwares.

--- Markus Brinkmann <m.brinkmann@schallertheodor.de>