Re: Wireless card + Access Point for amd64-debian

hi,

very good and very cheap wireless 802.11g cards are the card with rt2500
chipset, i have two (a conceptronic PCI C54Ri and PCMCIA C54RC) run
under IA32. The driver has amd64 support.
The driver comes with a comfortable gui-tool, with this tool you can
switch on the wpa encryption (but only with the gui).
The driver is opensource!
More Information:
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com

by,