Downgrading i386 from amd64

Hi all

I have a small problem.
I was install sarge from this image
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/iso-cd/  and
2.6.8-11-em64t-p4-smp kernel on DELL PE2850 Xeon 64bit.
I try installing HLDS (Half Life Game Server) but i get following errors

olympos:/game/leoman# ./hldsupdatetool.bin
-bash: ./hldsupdatetool.bin: No such file or directory

and i install debootstrap and i386 sarge, i use chroot,  mount /game
partition and try install HLDS and i get no error. Installing process
normally.

I will downgrading sarge x86 from debian amd64

I try changing sources.list

deb http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib
deb-src http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib

I try #apt-get update and I get following errors

Failed to fetch
http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
 404 Not Found
Reading Package Lists... Done

apt added "binary-amd64" automatically.

I couldn't find this phrase in apt config files

how should i configure the ape for this?
if i'll apply this can full system work regularly?

--

Leoman HEDE