Re: dependency problems base-files, libc6

David Wood schrieb:
> Version numbering for base-files and libc6 was changed. You need to
> force yourself out of the .pure64 versions. This is covered on the
> mailing list in the past but... documented anywhere else yet? Not sure.
>
> i.e.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/04/msg00242.html
>
> Although now I'd say ds1-21 instead of 20, obviously...

TXH! But what sources.list should I use? I was using pure64, but it
wasn´t possible to do an update with that, so I came up to the following:

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-amd64 stable main
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-amd64 stable contrib
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-amd64 stable non-free

deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64 stable main
deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64 stable contrib
deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64 stable non-free

deb http://debian.inode.at/debian-amd64/debian stable main
deb http://debian.inode.at/debian-amd64/debian stable contrib

And trying to fix:

prometheus:/home/hwilmer# apt-get --simulate install libc6=2.3.2.ds1-21
locales=2.3.2.ds1-21 base-files=3.1.2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Version '2.3.2.ds1-21' for 'libc6' was not found

But I must not mess it up, it´s a production server ...

GH