Re: security support

Thank you,

this clears up the situation. I was initially asking because I was asked
what should be put into the /etc/apt/sources.list to get the security
updates. I searched the web and lists and this information is nowhere to
find. I can imagine that with the release, porters and ftp-masters are
quite busy, but it might be good idea to create security sarge/updates
repository for amd64 even if it would have empty Packages file at the
beginning (btw I just checked i386 security updates and they are not
empty anymore).

Pavel