Re: security support

That means that AMD64 sarge will not get security updates? From what I
understand AMD64 should become official port (hopefully) soon - but that
would mean that only AMD64 unstable and testing will be officially part
of debian until the release of etch. Or will it mean that while AMD64
unstable and testing will be officially in Debian, the AMD64 Sarge will
not be officially in Debian but it will still get Debian security
support but security updates for Sarge will be release only after the
unstable and testing enter Debian? As you can see I'm a little
confused :)

Pavel