Re: Rescue CD wanted: 2.6.10, SATA and XFS

Thanks for all the responses. I am still too lazy to change my root
fs, so it will stay XFS for a while. I did not download Knoppix
either, it is just to big for my connection.

But I did find INSERT, the Inside Security Rescue Toolkit
(http://www.inside-security.de/insert.html). In contrast to all the
other rescue CDs I found, this one has a recent kernel (2.6.11), and
therefore worked on my computer. Maybe someone else will find it
useful, too.

Thomas