Re: Rescue CD wanted: 2.6.10, SATA and XFS

Sadly, when measuring a filesystem's reputation, if (controlling as best you can for hardware faults) 9 out of 10 people say it works great, never had a problem, while one says it blew up on them, that's a _terrible_ filesystem.

I need to check, but I think, statistically, XFS is faring _worse_ than 9 out of 10, on this list at least.