Re: Rescue CD wanted: 2.6.10, SATA and XFS

On 06/10/05 10:50:43AM -0400, Wes Williams wrote:
> I've been very happy with XFS and have migrated TOWARDS XFS all around, save
> the boot partition.  BTW, being able to boot from XFS would be a nice touch!

I agree, I'm using XFS on i386, Alpha and Sparc64 without any issues.

> What problems in particular are you experiencing with XFS and NFS/Samba?

I don't use Samba much any more since I don't have any Windows boxes but in
the past I never had an issue with it, but I can't speak about NFS.

Just a "me too" message. I've been using XFS since SGI put out their 1.0
Linux port and while there have been issues, I consider it much better than
reiserfs.

Jim.