Re: gcc version issue trying to install vmware5

I installed vanilla headers (2.6.8-11) and all is fine now re compiling.

Thinking back, I seem to remember actually deleting the vanilla headers
since I didn't think they should be there!  Shouldn't be so trigger
happy!

Now on to creating a chroot-ia32....