ia32-libs broken?

I had issues with pre 1.4 build (non-gcc4) in which the lddlibc4 command couldn't be found. Fortunately in the 1.4 build it worked great! But now suddenly the 1.4.0.0.1.gcc4 build fails to find the command again.

I waited a while before submitting this assuming it would draw attention to itself, but it hasn't. If I'm not mistaken the libraries were movied to the ia32-libs-extra package? I grabbed that as well, didn't seem to make a difference in regards to lddlibc4.

Nathan

Code is poetry.