Re: broken libnss-ldap

* Cyril Chaboisseau (cyril.chaboisseau@free.fr) wrote:
> on top of that, I don't know if it's only on amd64 or if other archs are
> concerned

Actually, it'd be great if people using other archs could comment...  Is
anyone else seeing this, either on amd64 or on other archs?

> maybe I should still try to report the bug and see what comes out but
> given the freeze and willingness to nail all the bugs down, I feel a
> little bit guilty to send that one with so little information !

Well, you're talking to the libnss-ldap maintainer and an OpenLDAP
co-maintainer, and I've pointed this thread out to the RM already..  I'm
not entirely sure that you'd get much out of a bug report about it, but
if you'd like to file one, feel free. :)

	Stephen