Re: broken libnss-ldap

* Roman Hodek (roman@hodek.net) wrote:
> However, for amd64 it seems that libpam-ldap has been compiled with an
> older libldap2 (probably because build dependencies weren't tight
> enough):

The latest OpenLDAP should fix the libpam-ldap / libnss-ldap problems...
I couldn't exactly have changed the libpam-ldap build dependencies to
depend on something not yet in the archive. :)

Please let me know if the problem persists with the latest libldap2 (and
please get that into amd64 soon, if it's not already...).

	Thanks,

		Stephen