Fwd: Future of the amd64 gcc-3.4/gcc-4.0 archive

Ups, I forgot to send to the list

IMHO the gcc 4.0 branch needs to be in the HOWTO with all the warnings
and with a really  big note "This is not working yet, but al the hands
are welcome", because I don't need to remember us that the open source
is growing up with the contribution of people that like to live in the
edge. Or I need it?

Greetings