Re: PPTP MPPE System Lock up

Quoting Doubletwist <doubletwist@fearthepenguin.net>:

> Well, I had it set up in 32bit Debian but I haven't set this up for
> AMD64 yet. I will perhaps try it out this weekend and let you know how
> it goes.
>
> Otherwise, good luck.
>
> DT

Thanks DT.

I had it running fine with 32 bit Sarge as well on the same machine, so it's
only now that I'm using only AMD64 that it's causing me issues.

At the moment, I'm using a WinXP Pro virtual machine in VMWare to connect into
work from home which is not my preferred option, but at least it works.

If you could try, that would be great, but don't put yourself out as I at least
have a workaround for the time being.

Thanks again,

Pete