Re: PPTP MPPE System Lock up

Hi all,

I still haven't received any responses at all to this query, but I also find it
a little strange that I may be the only person using AMD64 with this issue.

If I am, then wow!

But anyway, if anyone is using pptp-linux with mppe support with AMD64 could you
please tell me if you're using Sarge or Sid or if you had to do something
special for it to work?

I even tried pptp-linux in my ia32 chroot and it did exactly the same thing
(complete hardware lock) so I'm thinking it's more of a kernel or
kernel-patch-mppe issue at this stage.

Thanks,

Pete