Re: How do I bind mount removable media to my 32 bit chroot

Thanks - rbind mount does the trick!

--
----
Robert King, Statistics, School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences,

"You are the stupidest thing I have ever seen. That in includes garden
vegetables, power tools and dirt."
 --- Nurse Practitioner Money Raspberry Dupre, Gideon's Crossing