Re: How do I bind mount removable media to my 32 bit chroot

El mié, 16-03-2005 a las 10:16 +0000, james@total-carnage.org escribió:

> Once you've done this, you should be able to mount/unmount from within the chroot fine. I used to have it set up as a bind, and it didnt work, but this worked for me.

Maybe what you guys want is a rbind mount. I haven't tried it, but
that's what the mount manpage says to use when you want deeper mounts to
be bound as well during a bind mount. See the manpage for better
wording :)

--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802