Re: running openoffice from chroot

Ted:
> I'm assuming you are using dchroot to run openoffice in the chroot?

Yes, that's exactly my setup, as described in the howto. But. I did
not use the apostrophes.  With the filename between apostrophes it
does indeed work.

Clive:
> expert and can't guess what the problem may be.  Did you install amd64
> and then install the 32bit system in the chroot (as I did) or the other

I have a 64bit system, and a 32bit chroot inside of it. The only
tricky business is that this weekend I reinstalled my 64 bit system,
but without reinstalling the chroot. The chroot was in my /home which
is on its own partition.

So in conclusion, is there any way to tell KDE to put apostrophes
around filenames when it calls various programs?

Alex.