Re: Multiarch distribution

* David Hartveld

| I was wondering wether a multiarch distribution is already (partially)
| available.  I'm interested in testing/toying around with this.  I read
| that at least some packages already support this.  Could anyone tell
| me anything about this?  I found a multiarch directory on
| debian-amd64.alioth.d.o, but found it (almost) empty...

I'm doing multiarch work as part of my master's thesis.  So far, most
of it lives in my arch repository
(http://arch.err.no/tfheen@idi.ntnu.no--2005).  Once I have worked out
a bit of the issues I'm having, I'm going to publish it a bit more.

Note that this will be a very, very experimental repository so I would
not use it for anything but a chroot.  It's not supported
security-wise either, so please don't blame me if something goes
wrong.  Do tell me, though.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-