Re: request Sarge information into HOWTO

Hi,

A Dimarts 22 Febrer 2005 01:38, Kyuu Eturautti va escriure:
> Could someone please add basic Sarge information to the howto
> documentation on Alioth.

could you be more specific?

> Basically, the mirror list (are there any yet?)
> and acceptable sources.list entries would suffice. This would just seem
> like a faster way of finding the information instead of digging the list
> archives.

The mirror list is complete. Which information do you need specifically?

> I plan to set up a couple amd64 sarge servers in the next two-three
> weeks and start testing functionality. Unfortunately, I have a very low
> tolerance for workstation linux headaches, so that will be a secondary
> priority for me. I'll drop any useful comments to the list.

I remenber you that is a "unofficiall" port and isn't free of problems. Works
very well, but it's not perfect.

Regards,

Leo
--