Re: Strange package priorities

On 05-Feb-18 19:39, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de> writes:
>
> > On 05-Feb-18 11:14, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >> Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de> writes:
> > BTW: Thank you for fixing the wanna-build updates for the
> >      gcc-3.4 archive a few days ago! It works quite well now.
>
> I think wanna-build lost the complete source database when the disk
> was full and will (or maybe already did) hapily download all sources
> from merkel again (replacing all patched sources). Is that a problem?

It should be no problem. Because of the frequent problems with the
alioth machine I keep an up to date package database for the gcc-3.4
archive on my own server and try to sync the gcc-3.4 archive with my own
whenever alioth is available, i.e. I rebuild and upload all packages
which are missing on alioth (including sources for patched ones).
This has worked quite well so far (Your wanna-build software seems
to be very stable and has survived all of the frequent disk and
stability problems of the alioth machine without losing the archive data!)

Someone really should add more disk space to alioth :)

Regards
Andreas Jochens