Strange package priorities

For some reason, the package priorities in
<http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64>'s sarge don't match
i386 sarge. A few of these are clearly broken or violate policy:

netkit-ping has priority standard instead of priority extra (netkit-ping
conflicts with iputils-ping which has priority important)
libsasl-gssapi-heimdal has priority standard instead of priority optional
(it depends on heimdal library packages which have priority optional)
libgcrypt11 has priority optional instead of priority standard (libgnutls11
(standard) depends on it)
liblzo1 has priority optional instead of priority standard
(libgnutls7/libgnutls11 (standard) depend on it)
libbz2-1.0 has priority optional instead of priority standard
(gnupg/python2.3 (standard) depend on it)

lesser breakage:
libssl0.9.6 (standard instead of extra) seems entirely useless. There
shouldn't be amd64 packages that can possibly depend on it.

The full set of changes is summarized below (+ means only in amd64, - means
only in i386):
(I'm not implying that all the changes are problematic, only that I don't
know how they came about or how priorities are supposed to be synchronized
across architectures (I _thought_ they were defined in the source package
and thus didn't require synchronization))

priority required:
+Package: libdb2
+Package: libselinux1

priority important:
+Package: delo
+Package: ipchains
-Package: libdb2
-Package: libdb4.2
-Package: libgcrypt1
-Package: libgcrypt11
-Package: libgdbm3    (moved to standard)
+Package: libgcrypt7-doc
+Package: libgnutls10
-Package: libident
+Package: libgpg-error-dev
-Package: liblocale-gettext-perl (moved to standard)
-Package: liblzo1
+Package: libsasl2-modules
+Package: libsasl7
+Package: libsasl-gssapi-heimdal
-Package: netkit-inetd   (moved to standard)
+Package: sasl2-bin
+Package: setserial

priority standard:
-Package: bin86