Re: Anyone using gcc-3.4 port for audio work?

Hi Norval,

> >  the new 2.6.10+realtime-preempt+realtime-lsm. Will it be for 64
> > or NW> 32 or both?
> >
> > Just 32,  sorry. But I'll  be glad to provide  a 64 one if you
> > briefly instruct me how to do.
>
> LOL, I wish I could.. it's a pity u can't run it thru the
> "auto-builder"...

I may have misunderstood, but I think that when Free gets his Debian
developer's upload account all the DeMuDi packages will be available
on mainstream Debian archives. I'm not too sure how the pure64
package pool is built either, but I'm guessing that there will be a
way to get 2.6.10-multimedia in there somehow! As usual,
enlightenment from someone on the list who does understand the Debian
process would be appreciated.

In the meantime, I'm going to try installing pure64 on this Opteron
machine as a start. It sounds like gcc-3.4 isn't a good foundation to
build on just yet.

Cheers!

Daniel