Re: Unable to boot Kernel 2.6.10

Seconded. Please, if you have nothing nice to say, silence is golden...

Leoncini, your problems are unusual and troubleshooting them will doubtless be a project. This port of debian is raw, upstream support for the hardware is often raw, and I take it no one else here has had similar issues... in other words, you are probably on your own. You will have to learn more about the kernel and the parts of it that are failing, check for possible hardware problems (!)...

Take that with a grain of salt too.