Re: Unable to boot Kernel 2.6.10

Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 05:01:53PM +0100, Leoncini Xavier wrote:

>I have a problem while booting 2.6.10

	Hi, doctor. I have a pain in my knee.

>It crashes at the end with setserial and error message.

	It hurts when I move it.

>I was never able to bbot 2.6.9 (it crashed even earlier)

	It still hurts when I turn it left.

>And with 22.6.8 I was not able to halt the system.

	When turning it right, I was not able to play football.

>I am left using 2.6.7 and am experiencing random freezes.

	I am left sitting in bed and suffering my pain.

>Anybody has a solution with 2.6.10 as I hope it will be more stable.

	Anybody has a solution? I hope it will get better with time.

	Best, Alvaro

;)) Take it with a grain of salt!