Re: Unable to boot Kernel 2.6.10

Thanks for sharing this; it will probably help others. It's interesting that these steps solved your problem; I wonder what caused it?

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Leoncini Xavier wrote:

I got to boot.
I erased my modprobe.conf and modprobe.d as well as my modules.conf and
modutils, then removed modconf and modutils and reinstalled them as well as
installed udev.
I have now no problem
Thanks for the different tips
Xavier