Re: Unable to boot Kernel 2.6.10

 Le 25 janvier vers 13:30, David Wood écrivait:
> Leoncini, your problems are unusual and troubleshooting them will
> doubtless be a project. This port of debian is raw, upstream support for
> the hardware is often raw, and I take it no one else here has had similar
> issues... in other words, you are probably on your own. You will have to
> learn more about the kernel and the parts of it that are failing, check
> for possible hardware problems (!)...

that's right

in that regard a 32bits Live CD helps tremendously

and Knoppix is a good start

next, if you still have problems (most probably hardware) check with low
level checkers like memtest86+ and others

the Ultimate Boot CD is also a good resource
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

it includes several tools very "Windows PC" oriented along with few
small Live CD (Tom's Boot Disk, RIP, INSERT...)

this is a great swiss army knife for PC troubleshooting
--
	Cyril Chaboisseau