Re: "rock solid" motherboard

Hi Filippo,
I have GA-K8NSPro mobo, onboard sound is AC97 and works OK,LAN OK, USB
ok.
nv driver is OK but I don't run games so I haven't pushed it.
There was an issue with two of the SATA inputs not being detected by the
installer, if you connect the SATA drive/s to the inputs associated with
the sata_sil module you will be OK.
This may have been fixed now.
Norv