Re: installation stuck in loop

Christian,

Sorry, but what I just said wasn't exactly true. Using the DFS boot disk you
can bootstrap an AMD64 installation, but what's not made clear in the FAQ is
that after chroot'ing and doing the basic install & configuration, it's
necessary to manually (apt-get or aptitude) install a kernel and grub. THEN,
you have a fully functional, bootable but basic, pure 64 bit system.

cmr