Re: amd64 buildd

Greetings!

I've never setup a buildd for the project before -- what is involved?
Surely there must be some sort of required administrative coordination
with the archive maintainers, etc.?  What are the obstacles in the way
of the old buildds?  Is the roadblock really just a question of there
being no package (at least involving libraries) which will just work
without maintainer modifications in a biarch strategy, even if it is
just lib->lib64?

We may have reason to acquire one of these machines in the near future
anyway.  What I don't have is time to file reports from failures, etc.
It would appear critical to have something be as automated as possible
given the scope of the distribution.

Take care,