Re: amd64 buildd

Greetings, and thanks!  I'm mostly interested in making sure
gcl/maxima/acl2/axiom work in 64bit amd64.  The question arose as
recent gcl development broke the amd64 port without anyone noticing
until some considerable time had passed, making it hard to track
down.  Having checkpoints automatically compiled is quite useful in
quickly catching mistakes.  It would be too much of a burden to ask
someone to do it by hand, IMHO.  Any idea of when the buildd will come
back?  Has it ever been integrated with the buildd Debian webpages?
Is Debian still on the biarch track? -- have heard some rumblings about
pure 64.

Take care,