Re: Nvidia direct rendering in chroot

I dont have precompiled modules avaiable for the official kernels
in the archive.
You must build the kernel module package from the nvidia-kernel-source
package. This package contains all you need to build the kernel module
package for your kernel.
You can use the make-kpkg or modules-assistant tools to build the
debianized version of modules.

Markus

--
  Free Software is a philosophy not a price tag !