Re: Nvidia direct rendering in chroot

Hi,

maybe the libGL.so(.0) link points to the xmesagl library.

I extended the i386 debian nvidia packages from sid/non-free to also
support amd64. You can find them under the following location:

http://www.w3r3wolf.de/debian/nvidia/

Theres also a ia32 package which installs the 32bit version the
GL library into the ia32-libs tree.

Markus

--
  Free Software is a philosophy not a price tag !