Nvidia direct rendering in chroot

Hello,

I'm running pure64 and successfully got the nvidia drivers installed following this [1] technique. I've also setup an i386 chroot following the how-to. Everything is working great, except for direct rendering in my chroot - it's missing many client glx extensions, glx extensions, and OpenGL extensions.

glxinfo from my normal install:

  direct rendering: Yes
  server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
  server glx version string: 1.3
  OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
  OpenGL renderer string: GeForce 6800/AGP/SSE2
  OpenGL version string: 1.5.1 NVIDIA 61.11

glxinfo running from my chroot: (dchroot -c ia32 -d glxinfo)
  direct redering: No
  server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
  server glx version string: 1.3
  OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
  OpenGL renderer string: GeForce 6800/AGP/SSE2
  OpenGL version string: 1.5.1 NVIDIA 61.11

I didn't include all of the extensions in the output, but from the normal install there are _many_, from the chroot there are very few.

I've copied over the lib32 files from the NVIDIA installer into /emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib.

	-Joe Oppegaard

  [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2004/10/msg00068.html