Re: double mouse clicks with Linux 2.6.9?

> I've also run across this problem if more than one mouse is configured
> in XF86Config(-4). Not sure why another kernel would suddenly make it
> start to manifest this behavior, but it's something to look at.

Thanks.  My XF86Config-4 had an entry for both "Configured Mouse" and
"Generic Mouse".  After commenting out the Generic Mouse entry,
the problem seems to have gone away.

It's odd.  I've been using that config file for several years now.

Not only did I need to restart my X session after modifying the config,
but I needed to restart my wife's X session (on the F8 virtual terminal)
before the problem went away, even in my session.

Eric