Re: AMD64 version of Sarge

It was my understanding that sarge wasn't really anyone's focus, just a
nice little fun project for someone spare time. I'd personaly love to
see an actual full fledged sarge repos, but most early adopters of
hardware are used to using unstable everything, or just run in 32bit
compat mode.

maybe i'm wrong, is anyone going hardcore at sarge64?

patrick