AMD64 version of Sarge

At alioth there seems to be a AMD64 version of Sarge.

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64/dists/sarge/

But it looks like it's a alias for the unstable release.

Is it possible to "freeze" this release? (stop updating packages). It
already contains packages with won't make it into sarge (kde 3.3)
Once sarge gets released (soon, we all hope :-), the frozen archive can
be updated by hand to match the official sarge release.

I think I'm not the only one who's looking for a sarge AMD64.

Thanks for your help,

Bert.