Re: gcc-3.4 roadmap?

Andreas Jochens wrote:
On 04-Sep-23 08:20, Harald Dunkel wrote:

When will you drop support for the current amd64 (gcc-3.4)
archive?

My intention is to keep the amd64/gcc-3.4 archive on alioth up to date until

a) the amd64 port has been officially accepted into 'sid' by Debian, and
b) Debian 'sid' has switched to gcc-3.4 (or greater) as its default compiler.

So they "grow together"? Thats great. Since there were no upgrades
for some days I was really concerned that I might have to reinstall
everything.

Many thanx

Harri