Re: AW: nautilus crash at startup

I have the same problem. I've mentioned it on the list before, but I never could provide any useful backtraces and I'm not skilled in the art of debugging multithreaded applications. The interesting thing is that I have the exact same thing on my 64-bit Gentoo setup as well. If someone could give some pointers on how to get gdb to do anything useful with a multithreaded program then I could probably give it another try ;-)

- Josh

Yes, on my machine nautilus crashes at every start of kde or gnome but I
really don't know why... I cannot say if it's related to an apt-get upgrade
because my pure64-environment has been working just for a few days now.