Re: ADA available on amd64 (gnat-3.3)

On 04-May-24 01:06, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> Do you have an account on alioth? you might put them in your home for
> example. Or one of the project admins could add you to the amd64 project
> group.

I registered on alioth as ajochens-guest a while ago.

Maybe it is a stupid question but how can I upload a file to my 'home'
on alioth?

I am not a member of the debian-amd64 (or any other) group and I could
not find any way to upload anything anywhere. My '*-guest' account does
not seem to have any write access. Please correct me if I am missing
anything here.

Regards
Andreas Jochens