Disk quota not working with 64bit kernel, 32 bit userland.

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup disk quotas on XFS running on a software RAID0
array.  I am running Linux 2.6.5 built with biarch support but am
currently trying to setup quotas on 32bit i386 testing/unstable
userland.

At bootup I see good signs regarding quota:

VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.1
SGI XFS with large block/inode numbers, no debug enabled
SGI XFS Quota Management subsystem
XFS mounting filesystem md0
Ending clean XFS mount for filesystem: md0
XFS quotacheck md0: Please wait.
XFS quotacheck md0: Done.

This "md0" is my RAID0 device.

But, then when it goes to actually turn on quotas I get:

quotaon: 32bit quotactl not supported on 64 bit kernel

Any subsequent attempt to use quota tools also result in a similar
message sent to /var/log/messages.

Any ideas?

-Brett.