Re: [pure amd64] Linux 2.6.3 compile fails

It builds if, instead of using kernel-package, you use the kernel
"make Image" command so the decompressor is completely disabled.

However, I have not yet managed to configure a small enough
2.6 series kernel that lilo can boot it without compression ...
so I have no idea whether that resulting kernel is bootable.

I have been unable to build a GCC while inside the pure64.