Re: first XFree86 packages availabl

On Friday 10 October 2003 01:15, Tony Hoyle wrote:
>  From the feedback it seems some people have managed this... what's the
> magic install order to get it to work?

The problem is that the versioned depends require both variants of xlibs
to be exactly the same version, as you have described. Consequently,
someone needs to build the 32 bit version of 4.3.0-0pre1v3.lib642
and upload that to alioth.

I'm still using an older version of xlibs (4.2.something) that does
not depend on xlibs-data, so I did not notice this.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to build the packages you need
because I'm going on holidays until the end of the month.

	Arnd <><