first XFree86 packages available

I have just finished uploading packages for xfree86 and related stuff
to alioth. They are based on experimental XFree86-4.3.0 .debs with
a lot of further tweaking, so don't expect them to be overly stable.
I once broke apt-get after installing xlibs-dev, but with newer
versions it appears to be ok.

The good news is that the binaries appear to work extemely well
for me, including 3D-acceleration and V4L. More importantly, it
is now possible to build packages that build-depend on xlibs-dev.

	Arnd <><