Re: amd64 and dpkg and so

> Note that those problems are basically solved, the solutions just
> won't make it into the official sarge release.

I presume that the problem of x86_64 and x86 packages having the same
files in /usr/share/doc et al are going to be addressed somehow ?

I'm more inclined to consider chroot solution to be more safe
wrt Debian.

We don't really know what files are required by /usr/lib/whatever32-bit.so
unless we try to delve through that several thousand source files.

regards,
	junichi