Re: Re: PWS 433au (Miata) recovery update

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019, Frank Scheiner wrote:

Does anyone have an archive of "samba-common_4.7.3+dfsg-1_all.deb"? That seems like it may be missing piece for installing the older samba 4.7.3 for now on alpha (the binary packages still being present in the archive).
snapshot.debian.org seems to still have it on:
https://snapshot.debian.org/package/samba/2%3A4.7.3%2Bdfsg-1/#samba-common_2:3a:4.7.3:2b:dfsg-1
Direct download from:
https://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20171124T034111Z/pool/main/s/samba/samba-common_4.7.3%2Bdfsg-1_all.deb

Thanks, Frank! I'd forgotten about snapshot.debian.org. That worked, the older samba 4.7.3 is installable on alpha (and my fileserver is up!)